Scrap Car Birmingham is a car breaker owned by Hoppers Auto Break who can buy your car for cash
Scrap Car Birmingham is a fully-licensed scrap car dealership based in Birmingham. We provide quick and convenient car scrapping services to vehicle owners in Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and the surrounding areas.
We are a fully licensed limited company registered in England and Wales. Furthermore, we are approved by all the essential local authorities, such as Birmingham City Council, the Environment Agency and the DVLA. With support from these recognised authorities, you can be sure to get a reliable and trustworthy service.
Scrap Car Birmingham is operated and owned by Hopper Auto Break, one of the largest car recycling companies in the Midlands. Hopper Auto Break is an official Authorised Treatment Facility, legally registered to buy, sell and scrap used vehicles. The company sells car parts from a range of makes and models, and boasts a breakers yard with a 300-vehicle capacity.
How can Scrap Car Birmingham help you?
No matter what the state of your car, Scrap Car Birmingham is happy to take it off your hands. And, more often than not, we will pay you for the privilege! Our services include vehicle pick up at a time and place convenient to you as well as cash-in-hand payment. We are dedicated not only to offering fair prices for used cars but to responsibly scrapping each and every vehicle in an environmentally friendly way.
Scrap Car Birmingham has a number of automobile experts on hand who can provide customers with both excellent scrapping quotes and motor advice. Operating throughout Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and the surrounding areas, there is no need to search high and low for a buyer who is willing to travel miles. If you are based near Birmingham, we will come to you. Furthermore, we manage everything from picking up your car to providing the essential paperwork needed from the DVLA. In short, we do the heavy lifting so that you don’t have to.
Scrap Car Birmingham’s Guarantees
– We are a reputable and well-established company – just ask our previous customers!
– We pay cash up-front for scrap cars – no cheques or bank transfers
– We offer competitive rates for scrap metal
– We have a high-quality scrapping service, in line with legal scrapping regulations
– We offer 24/7 top quality customer service
– We collect vehicles on the same day that the request is made
– We provide customers with DVLA Certificates of Destruction (CoD)
– We follow guidelines made by the Environment Agency
– We are approved by the Birmingham City Council
– We are registered with the DVLA
– We guarantee 100% satisfaction!